Our split leg pottery apron is designed to accommodate working on the pottery wheel, in the kitchen or on your arts and crafts projects.
Design with four key utility features:
• Split Crotch: This centre split allows you to protect your clothing without compromising your comfort
• CellphonePocket: Easily share your designs on social with this conveniently located cellphone pocket
• ToolPocket: Keep all of your tools close with this kangaroo pouch pocket design.
• Towel Hook: Creativity is here to stay, but this towel hook ensures messes are gone away
• Customizable Neck Straps: Metal snaps allow for easy size adjustment.
Length: 34" Inch
Width: 30" Inch
Back Strap (adjustable): 21" Inch Each
Neck Strap (adjustable): 18-22" Inch
Nice apron. Heavy fabric and cute pattern. Good price too.
Fits great and works perfectly. I haven’t washed yet so hoping shrinkage factor and wrinkles are not an issue.
So easy to throw with the split legs and great pockets
I love this apron. It is made with plenty of very good quality fabric and offers excellent protection in the clay studio. I like the addition of a metal ring, at the right side of the waist, to hold a wiping cloth. The split leg panels are fabulous! The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because I wish the upper chest pocket was placed either below the waist, or right above the waistband, for holding and accessing clay tools. Overall, I'd give it a 4.8 which reflects its quality and attention to detail! Looking forward to putting my new apron to good use!
I have a thing for aprons. I love them and I have tons of them. I am so excited to find a good split leg. Fabric is great weight and lots of pockets. So pleased with the quality and cuteness.